Cookies we use specifically in this site are (the cookie storage time is in parentheses after its name):
- pardot (session) – Used by Pardot to denote an active session
- visitor_id (1 year) – Used by Pardot to tie visitor behavior to their account
- lpv (1 year) – Used by Pardot to consolidate page view history of visitors
- fs_uid (session) – Used by FullStory to attach event listeners to all manner of anonymous browser events
- vsettings (1 year) – This cookie stores any site settings for the PTI Webstore
We are working to improve ptisecurity.com. In order to do this, we use Google Analytics, Pardot, and FullStory to analyze our visitors’ behavior on an anonymous and aggregate level.
In addition, we allow certain third parties to install and access third-party cookies on this website. These are:
The following cookies are installed by our web statistics tool Google Analytics to log information about visits and site visitors. Statistics are used to improve the use of the website by the user:
- _utma (2 years)
- _utmz (6 months)
- _utmc (session)
- _utmb (30 minutes)
- _utmt (10 minutes)
- _ga (2 years)
- _gid (24 hours)
- _gat (1 minute)
- _gac (90 days)
- These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
If you do not accept cookies, your browser can be set to not automatically accept cookies from being stored or to inform you whenever a site requests storing a cookie. Previously stored cookies can also be deleted through the browser. See the help pages of your browser for more information. However, be aware that some areas or functions of our websites depend on cookies and may not work if you delete or not to accept cookies. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the cookies used on the website.